FRACP Paediatric Part 1 Written Examination Weekly Teaching Programme 2022-2023 (for Australian-based trainees only)
If you are a NZ-based trainee, please do not register or make a payment through this store. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org instead.
Do you need help to pass the written examinations?
- Lectures by Paediatricians (general, community and sub-specialty), child psychiatrists, a paediatric dentist and scientists
- 60 one-hour weekly interactive online lectures available via Zoom as well as lecture slides and recordings available on a website, specifically aiming at providing a framework of the knowledge necessary for passing the Part 1 Paediatrics Written Examination. Access to our teaching website is extended until the Divisional Clinical Exam 2023.
- Monthly practice MCQ exams (32 questions each) written by our own question writers which are integrated with the topic presentations. These are marked and critiqued
- Both paper- and computer-based practice exams are available
- Paper 1 and 2 practice exams (50 questions each) in January 2023
- An opportunity to ask questions and to argue
Professor Cameron Grant
Dr Simone Watkins
Dr Alana Ainsworth
Dr Niru Arunthavasothy
Dr Eleanor Gunn
Dr Emma Macdonald-Laurs
Dr Yassmin Musthaffa
Dr Lisa Power
Dr Kieran Shanahan
Dates and times
The course begins on 9 June 2022 and continues through 2 February 2023. During these months the teaching programme is delivered every Thursday afternoon from 3-5pm (NZ time). Lecture recordings are uploaded on the website every Friday and remain available until the Divisional Clinical Exam in 2023.
Live lectures via Zoom as well as video recordings of the lectures viewed at your convenience!
NZ $2,200.00 (no GST)
We are also offering
- A special rate for re-subscription of this programme
- A package deal for those signing up for both Weekly Teaching Programme and Intensive Two-Week Course (20 November - 2 December, 2022). 20% discount will be applied when you pay for the Intensive Two-Week Course in September.
- Access to the entire lecture series from 2021–2022 at a special rate for those sitting the exam in October 2022 (available now)
Please get in touch with the programme coordinator first if you are interested in these options.
* Ts & Cs apply
* Information on Intensive Two-Week Course will become available in June 2022
FRACP Training Programme Coordinator
Department of Paediatrics: Child and Youth Health
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Phone: +64 9 923 6225
Skype for Chats: email@example.com
This teaching programme is organised from the Department of Paediatrics: Child and Youth Health, The University of Auckland with Starship Children’s Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand.