If you are a NZ-based trainee, please do not register or make a payment through this site. Please contact email@example.com instead.
FRACP Paediatric Part 1 Written Examination Weekly Teaching Programme 2023-2024 (for Australia-based trainees only)
- Lectures by paediatricians (general, community and sub-specialty), child psychiatrists, paediatric dentists and scientists
- 60 one-hour weekly interactive online lectures available via Zoom, as well as lecture slides and recordings available on a website specifically aimed at providing a framework of the knowledge necessary for passing the Part 1 Paediatrics Written Examination. Access to our teaching website is extended until the Divisional Clinical Exam 2024
- 6 monthly practice MCQ exams (32 questions each) written by our own question writers, which are integrated with the topic presentations. These are marked and critiqued.
- Paper 1 and 2 practice exams of 50 questions each in January 2024
- Both paper- and computer-based practice exams are available
- An opportunity to ask questions and argue
Dates And Times
The course begins on 8 June 2023 and continues through 1 February 2024. The teaching programme is delivered every Thursday afternoon from 3-5pm (NZ time) during these months. Lecture recordings are uploaded on the website every Friday and remain available until the Divisional Clinical Exam in 2024.
Live lectures via Zoom, as well as video recordings of the lectures viewed at your convenience!
This Year, We Also Offer
- A special rate for re-subscription of this programme to those who took this course in 2022
- A package deal for those signing up for both Weekly Teaching Programme and Intensive Two Week Course (19 November - 1 December 2023). Discount will be applied when you register for the Intensive Two Week Course.
Please contact the programme coordinator first if you are interested in these options as Ts & Cs apply.
Information on Intensive Two Week Course will be available in June 2023.
If you are sitting the exam in October this year, please check out our study options for October Exam.
FRACP Training Programme Coordinator
Department of Paediatrics: Child and Youth Health
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Phone: +64 9 923 6225
* Please leave a message with your name and contact number when directed to voice mail
This teaching programme is organised by the Department of Paediatrics: Child and Youth Health, The University of Auckland, with Starship Children’s Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand.