Trial lens set: the trial lens sets are comprised of negative and positive spheres (0.25, 0.50, 1.00, 1.50, 2.00, 3.00, 4.00, and 5.00), negative cylinders (-0.25, -0.50, -1.00, and -2.00), prisms (3, 6, 9, and 12) and auxiliary lenses (blank, pinhole, stenopaic slit, and Maddox rod).
Terms & conditions
By proceeding with this payment you consent to the following terms and conditions.
- These kits are intended to be for the personal use of students enrolled in Part III of the Bachelor of Optometry. If you are not a Part III BOptom student please contact Melinda Calderwood (email@example.com) to ascertain whether an exception can be made.
- Maximum 35 sets are available for hire on a first-come first-served basis.
- Limit one set per student.
- The hireage fee of $60 is not refundable.
- The sets will need to be returned in the last week of semester 2 each year unless notified otherwise.
- If a set is returned incomplete or damaged you will be liable for the cost of replacement or repair, and will not be eligible to graduate until the payment is made in full.
Please note: One set per student.